Thursday

Tim and Teresa engagement photos: Chicago IL Naperville IL

Engagement shoots are my absolute favorite type of shoot. There is nothing sweeter than that time when it is all about how much love is spinning around those two people. I was lucky enough to be asked to shoot three locations for Teresa and Tim: downtown Chicago, downtown Naperville, and the bride's backyard.
Okay, I'm really about the portraits, but this ring shot is an all-time favorite of mine. Yowzers!
These amazing purpley-red gates have since been removed, but as we strolled by on our way to catch the El, I yelled, "Stop!!! We have to grab a shot here."
I love the painterly-effect created here by the lighting of an overcast day and the super steady hands of the father-of-the-bride.
This classic spot was near a top contender for their wedding reception.
That ring!
And sometimes you get some goofy photobombers that just won't leave your shot. Tim and Teresa were so chill about it and just giggled at my funny face-pulling.
The bride and her mom are like master gardners, especially compared to me. I kill off anything I look at.
The bride is crazy in love, with Tim and with anything purple, so I thought this doorway would be a fun setting.
A favorite shot of mine. From our Lincoln Park setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment